My Roadies Journey.



 I am back to writing finally, after almost a month long break. Before I actually sat down for writing I had such mixed feelings about this whole situation, almost tried to shift or postpone as much as I can because I was unsure about whether do I still have people reading it or are people even going to care to read it and blah blah blah..those anxiety questions, you know what I mean right?

Anyways after all the dilly-dallying I sat down on my dining table, scribbling some notes and choosing pictures for the post. So let’s do this.


It was a month long journey and I signed up for it, not just from a stylist’s perspective but also from a traveller’s perspective! You know you see those films on travel and all the fun and meeting new people on the journey, the fun, the pros and the cons and all the possible drama, I actually kind of experienced it.


Here are few of the pictures from the journey, which just gives a very little amount of insight into the fun we had during the whole month.

Our first location of the journey, we were staying in this beautiful palace and this huge lawn was put to use whenever we had time, so the crew used to do Yoga together or playing frisbee matches.


The crew cards.
Few of my favourite looks  from the journey, you can checkout the outfit details on my Insta page @gumanistylists.

               

All the four gangleaders on set.

It was fun assisting her with all the outfit experimenting.
This was one of the really old Shiv temple near Gwalior and it was beautiful.

The very amazing sound team.


#gangneha






Meet Neha's amazing Hair and makeup stylist: Younten tsomo the hand behind getting these looks together.


Also my room mate and partner in a lot of things we did during the journey.
                                    

Behind the scene posers.
                                 
The beautiful palace in Dhaulpur Rajasthan, a restaurant in there.
Peacocks spotted.
Girl Gang.



The photographer behind few of these amazing pictures : Shubh.
Younten and Bubbles aka Babloo.


                  
                                 
Some easy breezy looks as well.


In Patiala .

                                     
Journey was soon going to come to and end and we had mixed feelings about it.

Last day of the shoot: Rannvijay, me, Neha, Prince and Nikhil.




After all that month long fun, sweat, hardwork and experiences, couldn't wait to head back home.
                                
Hope you'll got a rough picture of what my journey looked like and enough of all the fun now , time to get back to my blogging again , stay tuned for upcoming films and more summer outfit inspiration from your favourite films.

Love,

Cine Closet.




Comments

  1. Situs Judi MEGA DRIVE MP3 (Titanico) - TiGOD
    This includes a model 3 that can display ford titanium both Sega Genesis and Sega Master System cartridges and an HDMI cable. This tube supplier device also comes titanium white octane blueprint with a 32 bit HDMI $9.99 does titanium set off metal detectors · ‎In apple watch series 6 titanium stock

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts