Hola Shadi Season II.

Hi guys,

I am back with the season II of Hola Shadi, as promised to you'll I am sharing some fun outfit inspiration pictures without burning a big hole in your pocket.

So have fun scrolling down.

So for Mehndi my sister stole my mom's dark gold ghagra and this brocade blouse and mix and matched with this old leheriya dupatta to add a pop of color and a vintage gold tikka.

I love the way she manages to restyle old pieces from the wardrobe and makes them work.


I repeated the outfit which I wore for Diwali, if you guys remember but teamed it with a different top, this one is an old top from Zara and accessorized with gold accents.






So they gave away these emerald and pearl layered necklace for all the guests, contrasted well with my outfit though.


Mehndi function cant be complete without some henna on your hand.


And it's complete.



While she waits till my mehndi dries off , because I have to drive back home.

Just some details from that day.
Me again.


Tired and done with one function..phew!



So it was the sangeet night, and Sukhmani wore this brocade slip dress, she didnt want to wear Indian and so she got this Indie kinda fabric and made into a pretty contemporary silouette and paired it with wine velvet pumps.

Inspiration.

On the contrary I opted for a classic black kashmiri sari with a velvet and lace bustier blouse inspired from the sari queen Rani Mukherji from Kabhi Alvida na Kehna.



Paired it with black and silver tasseled earrings.


Metallic nails and beaded oversized pochette.


So did this custom made outfit for my friend Lokesh, Black silk pathani with leather collar and a black and gold embroidered bandi which he can of course wear it as separates later on. Wore the outfit with leather basket weave juttis.

My mom is definitely my classic style muse, loved her bandhgala brocade blouse with this benarasi sari.


Some posing

Traffic stoppers.

Mandatory shadi selfies.

Some more.
and one more :).
Last but not the least, wedding surely calls for the classic lehenga right, that perfect filmy lehenga.

We love pastels, so she opted for a mint lehenga with a brocade choli and accessorized with those typical glass green bangles.P.S- SHE LOVES KAANCH KI CHOODIYAAN.



Here is my outfit, I love this light peach color, called pudre in french means like a peachy nude, again a pastel, a simple silk ghagra with a broade choli and dupatta and my inspiration surely was those simple lehengas Madhuri Dixit wears in Dil toh Pagal hai for the song Dholna.





Mirror selfie.

Details from the wedding night, opted for shorter nails, white polish and a leather lv mini pochette.


Twinning.

Wore mum's vintage kundan earrings, who doesn't love stealing things from mom's wardrobe.

He wanted to wear a blue sherwani and me and my sister gave it a twist by using denim instead of those typical silks and added velvet for the collar to make it look formal.He paired the look with black leather boxy mojris.


Some more posing.

And the last selfie for the night.

Hope you all had fun going through this post and got some fun outfit inspiration for this season's weddings to attend. So guys have fun as only one week left for 2016 to end.
Love,

Cine Closet.

Comments

Popular Posts