Thaiway.

Hello,
I cant believe that year 2016 is almost coming to an end, Just December to go and we will already be in 2017. Time is literally flying away. I can promise you'll last year of the month will also be super filmy and stylish with big blockbusters lined up.

Last week I was a bit irregular on my posts as I was traveling, but as promised I am sharing my travel details and all the fun and madness I had on this vacation. Remember my post on filmy style holidays and vacation, surely got me inspired. So this trip was not a very preplanned one, it was very spontaneous, we actually planned it in like 15 days. So initially the plan was that only my parents will be going but after all the emotional drama , the final idea was that we all shall go for this one. 

Thailand was going to be the destination, Bangkok was surely in the list but we had to decide upon another place in Thailand as well. We had already been to Pattaya and Koh Sa Mui being extremely commercial we settled for Hua-Hin. Just four and a half hour's drive away, its a beautiful small town, so calm and quiet with all the facilities.

Scroll down to see my Thai experience.

So instead of staying in a hotel, we rented out an apartment in Hua Hin , which had a stunning view.

It had a private beach as well, which was calm and peaceful, with loads of tiny crabs and shells.


Had to pose for pictures here.


My beach and swim essentials, flamingo beach bag, Poloroid camera, beaded flipflops.

Poolside poser.

My dad also got in a beachy mood, with this printed shirt, or else I always see him in boring checked or striped shirt.

Ok, confession: this was less of relaxing and more of food gobbling trip, insane flavours of brownies and super cheap, uhhm why brownies in India are so expensive?


Shopped alot, but this is one of my favourite, got these peach sliders from this small korean goodies shop just for 320 rupees.



Mum made this for my sister and how much I envied her for this.


Hua Hin night market, was one of the best local experience selling amazing local goodies and food.


Me at the night market.

 Mom enjoying last day in Hua Hin at the beach.

Hello Bangkok.

It was Saturday, so had to start my Bangkok trip with massive Chatuchak weekend market.Local vendors sell everything over here, from spices to soaps to flowers to food to bags to lamps to pets to everything literally.

20 Baht fresh orange juice ( same price even after 8 years).

Bought this passport cover for 240 rupees with customization.


Next day was dedicated to malls and malls and more malls. This one is Siam Central (Brand heaven).

How cute is this orange shaped bottle and they gave it with a pink straw.

Pistachio meringues.

I guess Ladurée is all over the world except for our India.


All pouts for this selfie with my grown up brother.

Clicked this from the skywalk, while walking to Platinum mall.

Hello Kitty cafe..could it get anymore pink?


My sister is obsessed with frozen yogurts, and in thailand it was half the price so of course all her meals were llao llao sanam yogurt with loads of fruits.


Mine was a little unhealthy one, full fat chocolate ice cream with massive minion macaron.

Last day in Bangkok and I guess our faces clearly show that we are not very happy about it.

Last local meal in Bangkok: Chicken and egg pad thai noodles with chicken and pork gyozas and steamed bamboo dumplings, all this for 200 rupees only.

And the mandatory flight selfie with the love of my life.

I guess its truly said that travel does the heart good, this holiday surely was a beautiful experience with the family, so guys be it to lonavala or anywhere around the world, take a holiday for a break, it will surely make a huge difference in your daily routine.

Stay tuned all you girls, as this friday I am coming up with a post on how to get the cool boho hippie Alia's style from Dear Zindagi in your wardrobe.

Love,

Cine Closet.











Comments

Popular Posts